Summary MMS/370 to PC/370 Release History
MMS/370 R1.0 12/28/81 first beta test demo for Z80 CP/M-80
Successful demo program assembly, link, and execute
completed on the following systems:
1. Radio Shack Model II with Lifeboat CP/M v2.2.
2. Cromemco system with Tarbell CP/M v1.4.
MMS/370 R1.1 01/04/82 first Distributor evaluation version
sent to Lifeboat Assoc. for evaluation
MMS/370 R1.2 12/20/82 second beta test
MMS/370 R1.3 02/12/83 first user release
1. Add XREAD, XPRNT, XDECI, XDECO, XFILI, XFILO, XDUMP
2. Fix location 0 overlay processing missing END.
3. Force E22 length error for 0 length program.
1. Force E08 memory error for 0 length segment.
2. Fix incorrect SEARCH return code due to DEQ.
3. Fix ORG error at end if no literals.
4. Fix bad stack address at program entry with option G.
5. Fix object code error when control Z is first byte of
physical block in concatenated object file.
6. Allow alternate disk drive A for L370.LIB if not found
on specified drive for object file.
1. Add ASSIST support plus interactive debug log option.
2. Add 370 instruction trace and instruction address stop.
3. Add 370 address protection for CP/M and E370 areas.
MMS/370 R2.2 05/04/83 second user release with new XA extensions
1. 27 new instructions added including BAS, BASR, MVCIN,
BSM, and BASSM.
2. Fix made to handle explicit 256 byte SS instructions
3. Fix DC logic to surpress duplicate references to *.
4. FIX SVC interface to save IX and IY for NEC PC MSDOS.
1. Fix stack pointer for execution for option G to prevent
initial call from storing address in program area. Al